Saturday, August 20, 2011

Hair By Brittany

Ali's hair is a very special case because her hair is curlier than a corkscrew! Ali explained to me that she has never worn her hair blow dried straight. That all changed last Tuesday when she came to visit me at Cristophe Salon...




Using Kerastase Oleo Relax rinse-out treatment, her hair was still very curly, but this helped tame the curl more than usual. After the treatment was rinsed out, I cut her hair to give her curly hair a more flattering shape. I cut slowly and watched carefully to see how the curl was starting to form as it dried. We rinsed her hair again, to start from wet. I gave her a blow out using a round brush to smooth. No iron was used. Thanks Ali!

2 comments:

  1. How long did it take you to blow her hair out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ali's hair was pretty resistant, all together it took about 1hr and 15 minutes :)

    ReplyDelete