Friday, July 29, 2011

Lexi St. George's Interview


The buzz about this French-Canadian singer Lexi St. George is growing stronger and stronger! After her first hit single "Dancing to the Rhythm", Lexi has been pulled in every direction. People want to hear what she has to say about her "One Week to Hit it Big" start-um! Lexi came into Cristophe Salon to see me, last Tuesday, for a blow out. She walked in looking stylish as usual, wearing her Toms. I discovered a little more about Lexi concerning her goals, her favorite things, and what's to come:

Q: What was it like to become a pop-star overnight?
Lexi: It was a dream come true. I'm so thankful it happened to me. It was crazy, but spectacular at the same time.

Q: Due to your new life experience, have you learned anything?
Lexi: I learned not to care what other people think!

Q: With all this new start-um, have you written any songs?
Lexi: Yes, I'm working on one right now about not giving up on your dreams!

Q: I'm sure you will be doing a lot of upcoming travel, are you looking forward to visiting any place in particular?
Lexi: I've always wanted to see Paris!

Q: What are some of your favorite things?
Lexi: My favorite food is pasta, my favorite color is purple and I love Taylor Swift!

Q: Is there a celebrity that you look up to style-wise?
Lexi: I'm in love with Selena Gomez's style!

Q: How many pairs of Tom's do you own? What color
Lexi: I have two pairs, black and coral.

Q: What kind of hair care products do you use?
Lexi: I wash my hair with the Cristophe Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner

Q: What's your favorite way to wear your hair?
Lexi: In curls!

No comments:

Post a Comment