Monday, July 18, 2011

A Summer Saturday @ Cristophe Salon

Kayla


Kayla has naturally very, very straight hair. When she came in, her hair was down to her bellybutton with no layers. If your hair is too long, it becomes heavy and lays flat on top of your head. She told me she had not cut her hair in 2 1/2 years! I trimmed off about three inches and gave her some layers. Her hair became full of life! I was able to give her a blow out with waves because her hair was not as heavy anymore. She posted her new look on Facebook and instantly got 30 likes with 20 comments! Thanks Kayla, see you back at Cristophe Salon in 2-3 months for a trim!


Alexandra

Alex has curly hair and a lot of new hair growing in. The ends of her hair are pretty fine, until the new hair grows enough to catch up to the ends. I started by giving her a L'oreal Power Repair B treatment- instantly repairs fragile, sensitive, lifeless hair. After rinsing the treatment out, I gave her a bare minimum trim on her ends because she did not want to loose any length. I layered her hair in the front more than in the back. With curly hair, its important to not layer your hair too much other wise your ends can end up looking very thin. Layers in the front are important because it adds style and body to your curly locks. Just remember- the shorter you go, the curlier your hair will get! I gave her a sleek, smooth blow out with movement on her ends! She called me the next day to tell me how smooth and strong her hair feels! Thank you Alex, I want to see you every 6 weeks at Cristophe Salon for a hair treatment and a bare minimum trim to get those locks strong and keeping your look fresh!

No comments:

Post a Comment